Many offices and departments play a key role in the GW's commitment to making our campuses and opportunities accessible. Each can answer specific questions related to their area of expertise.
- Academic Technologies: Supports various innovations and technologies around GW. Contact them for questions about Blackboard, GW Lecture Capture and classroom technology support.
- Online Course Development: Focuses on instructional design for online programs and courses. Contact the Online Course Development team to add your course to the development cycle or ask questions about the process.
- Disability Support Services (DSS): Provides services for students in the classroom as well as assistance to faculty and staff to accommodate various needs. Contact DSS for questions about registering for or providing assistance.
- Office of Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Relations (EEO/ER): EEO/ER's mission is to enhance GW’s commitment to equality and fairness in recruitment, selection and employment at the university. Contact the office for questions about accessibility issues related to working at GW. Visitors to campus should contact EEO/ER to prepare and request service.
- Facilities Services: Manages and maintains GW property and grounds on all three campuses. Contact Facilities for questions about campus services or buildings.
- Office of the General Counsel (OGC): Provides legal services for GW schools and administrative offices, including representing the university as legal counsel in judicial and governmental proceedings and facilitating transactions as necessary. Contact them for related questions.
- GW Online: GW's online programs provide students from all over the world access to GW’s educational opportunities. Contact GW Online for questions on such programs.
- Transportation and Parking Services: Manages the day-to-day parking operations across all of GW’s campuses, as well as the transportation options that provide access to them. Contact Transportation and Parking Services for any questions related to getting to or around campus.
- GW Information Technology (GW IT): The chief provider of technology infrastructure, services and applications at GW. Contact them for questions about accounts such as GWeb, NetID or email.
- Marketing and Creative Services (MCS): Offers support and guidance relating to GW's visual identity and digital presence. Contact MCS with questions about managing your online presence.
Have additional questions or comments or not sure who can best answer your question? Contact GW using the Accessibility Feedback Form.
1918 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20002